Monday, April 5, 2010

Opening Day 2010

It's Opening Day, and I'm off celebrating the anticipated win of the Reds. In the spirit of the day, I thought I'd share my finds for the cutest Reds apparel.

I'm leading off with what I wish I could wear if it were summertime right now. Technically this is probably a pj top, but I've never been one to obey the rules, so today I'm calling it a tank top. The Galaxy Tank Top is clearly made to wear with jeans, and would be perfect for a hot July night at the ballpark. With a forgiving shape, it'll be flattering on anyone.


Did you know that Alyssa Milano has created her own line of sports apparel called Touch by Alyssa Milano? I had no idea. But her stuff is super-cute and wearable, and includes tees, tanks long sleeve tops and jackets.



If you're less into logo, but want to show support by wearing a red anyway, I'm loving this darling striped tonal Tee from Karmaloop. 


I'll be sporting a tee that I can't even share yet...I don't have it! But in case you hadn't heard, local film shop Barking Fish Entertainment is producing a documentary about our very own Pete Rose, and ahead of the fim's fall debut, are handing out 4192: The Crowning of the Hit King tees. Find me, see the tee for yourself. Go Reds!
 
Site Meter