Friday, September 5, 2008

Such a roadtrip

We're off to Chicago this weekend for a bachelorette party. Eight girls, one hotel room and an an entire city as our oyster...what could possibly go wrong? I'm excited to go shopping Saturday since Chicago has a great cross-section of boutiques and retail. Everything from the Magnificent Mile, with all my faves -- Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. But, my real faves in Chicago are the boutiques. Each section of the city has a different flavor with a different kind of boutique. If you're like me, and have a split fashion personality, you can certainly indulge your inner diva and your tortured poet, all in one. Since I have only one afternoon to shop, my hit list includes:

She One (Lakeview)










Raizy (Bucktown) - Lingerie, oh la la!









2 Sisters (West Loop)








If I come across any new finds, check back Monday and they'll be posted.

2 comments:

Afropolitan in America said...

be sure to go for cocktails at the W hotel and desert at the Signature Room/ CLUB ???.... Clara M

Anonymous said...

wow, all the way up in lakeview and i didn't get a call. HA! i could have given you girls a good local tour of my neighborhood. you'd love downtown andersonville. oh well, maybe next time. :) glad you had fun. miss you!

 
Site Meter