Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Such a cute little dress

I am wearing what apparently is "a cute little dress" today. This is the compliment I've gotten from several people, including one friend who remarked that I look hot. I'm chalking it up to the hot summer day and moving on! The dress is made by BB Dakota, and is called the Byrdie Dress. I believe was part of their Spring 08 line.

I've had this dress for about two months, purchased it in Atlanta at a great shop in the Five Points area called The Junkman's Daughter. I can't find an actual site for it, so this link takes you to the Yelp review of the store. It's a funky/retro/goth/punk shop with clothes, shoes, cool accessories, bumper stickers, jewelry and more. Other nearby shops are equally funky/cool including one...whose name escapes me...that sold these cool little breakfast food keychains.

No comments:

 
Site Meter